You wouldnt imagine quinoa in cookies- Right? But guess what? These Quinoa Blueberry Cookies are so yummy and I can munch on them everyday any time a day! (without feeling any guilt)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking/Freezing Time: 12 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 100 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cooked & cooled quinoa (cooled)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter and white/brown sugar.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla next
- Add the flour, quinoa, baking powder and salt. Stir until well blended.
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and scoop 10 cookies out
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes. ( until golden)
- Let the cookies cool on the pan and then transfer to a plate for serving.