These are by far the BEST Oats Dates Tahini Bars I’ve ever had! Friends & Family tried them too and they agree!
The recipe is part of SuperFood Suhoor, a digital show done by myself & @DelishbyAlia. Watch all the episodes on both our Youtube Channels:
Delish by Alia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcyl1KO2cchManH7R-1y3A
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 2 cups soft dates
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (or shredded)
- 1 cup dried apricots
- Line a 20X20 tin with parchment paper.
- Place the dates in a food processor and pulse until it turns into a paste.
- In a small pot, place the peanut butter, honey, tahini and salt and melt over slow heat until smooth.
- Add the dates to the pot and cook for a few more minutes.
- In a large bowl, place the oats, almonds, apricot and coconut then pour the date mixture on top and stir to combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the tin and place in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares.