This beautiful and easy dessert (Mughli or Meghli) reminds me so much of my childhood. Arabs usually make it when someone gives birth but my grandmother used to make it for me all the time. ( i was obsessed!) Enjoy the recipe!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 people (4 portions)
- 3.5 Cups of Water
- 1/2 Cup Rice Powder
- 180 ml Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Caraway
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Pine Seeds, Shredded Coconuts, Pistachios and Almonds for decoration
1. Mix all Ingredients together. Bring to boil while you keep stirring.
2. Lower the heat once the mixture boils and keep stirring until it thickens.
3. Once it does, pour it into separate bowls and refrigerate.
4. Take it out of the fridge, decorate and serve.