Did I ever tell you that I used to hate berries? (except strawberries) It is funny how your food desires and palette change over the years. I prepared this quick and easy Mixed Berries Cheesecake with NO BAKING needed at all. (I am in love with NO BAKE Cakes 🙂 ) So Fresh and Summer -y- ! Yum!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Freezing Time: 2 hours +
Serves: 8-10 people
- 400 g Digestive Biscuits
- 200 g Butter, Softened
- 300 g Cream Cheese
- 270 g Condensed Milk
- Can Cream or Ashta – 170 g (Sugar Apple condensed in a can)
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Gelatin Powder
- ¼ Cup Water
- 500 g Strawberry
- 150 g Cranberry
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Strawberries
- Crush the Biscuits into Powder then mix it well with the Butter to form the base.
- When completely mixed, spread it on the bottom of the Tin (Big Springform Circular Tin with a diameter of 23 cm or smaller tins to make smaller cheesecakes).
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- With an electrical hand held mixer, combine the Concentrated Milk, the Ashta, the Cream Cheese and the Lemon Juice together.
- Boil the water then add the Gelatin into it and make sure it is completely dissolved. Pour it over the mixture. Blend well together.
- Dispense the mixture over the base in the tin.
- Place it in the fridge for a least 2 hours.
- To make the strawberry syrup, combine water and sugar in a pan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Add strawberries and bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes then let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Decorate the Cheesecake with the berries and syrup.Serve and Enjoy!