Meringues remind me of my childhood! Every time we went to a patisserie, I used to be the only one ordering them. This is my festive take on Meringues – I got ready made ones as not everyone has time to make them. The topping I made though is everything. Try it and let me know what you think!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 125 g Soignon Goat Cheese with Honey
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 tsp Honey
- Bunch of Raspberries (around 6)
- Ready Made Meringues (around 7 Nest Meringues)
- Whipped Cream (Spray)
- Berries for decoration (pick what you like)
- Mint for decoration
- Red Currants for decoration
- Icing Sugar
- In an electric mixer, combine the whipping cream, orange juice, goat cheese, vanilla essence, honey & raspberries until you get a smooth runny mixture.
- Decorate the meringue by placing a layer of whipped cream (spray), a layer of the above mixture, berries, mint & red currant.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar & serve.