If you follow my blog, then you’ll know that I am a big fan of NO BAKE everything! I love making food that is yummy but easy to do as no one has time on their hands nowadays! I’ve been making this Chocolate Coffee Berries Trifle to every dinner I hosted this festive season! It is so quick to make and everyone will probably think you’re a chef in disguise. Send me pictures when you try it!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 8-10 people
- 9 ready made Chocolate pudding (115 g each)
- Lady Fingers (around 50)
- 1 cup chopped Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup BlackBerries
- 500 g Whipping Cream
- 40 g Sugar
- 1/2 Espresso Shot (optional)
- Berries for Decoration
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer. Once almost whipped, start adding the sugar slowly.
- Add 1/2 espresso shot the to the whipped cream. (make sure the coffee is cold)
- Start with the layering: Layer about half of the lady fingers pieces on the bottom of the trifle bowl. (one layer)
- Top with about 1/2 of the chocolate pudding
- Top pudding with about 1/2 cup of each kind of berry
- Top berries with whipped cream
- Repeat steps 3-6
- Finish off trifle with additional berries on top
Serve and enjoy!