Chia Puddings are the in thing right now! You might think it is complicated to make a Chia Pudding but it is not. 2 easy steps and you’re done. I chose to decorate it with Bananas, Mangos & Pineapples but you can opt for any of your other favorite fruits.
The recipe is part of SuperFood Suhoor, a digital show done by myself & @DelishbyAlia. Watch all the episodes on both our Youtube Channels:
Delish by Alia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcyl1KO2cchManH7R-1y3A
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup yoghurt, preferably greek
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- 1 mango, cut into pieces
- 2 slices pineapples, cut into pieces
- Almond Flakes
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk the almond milk, yogurt and honey.
- Add in the chia seeds and pour the mixture into individual cups. Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Add the chopped fruits and a drizzle of honey on top before serving.