We are at 3,000 + Followers on the Facebook Page. Yay! It is great to see that you are not only liking the page and the blog but you’re actually interacting and giving feedback whenever it’s needed. Please keep it coming. To celebrate the successful launch of the blog, I am planning to give you 3 Desserts Recipes this week. (yum!) My first recipe is for my Gooey Chocolate Brownies. They’ve had success with everyone who tried them so hopefully (fingers crossed!) they will with you 🙂
Please let me know what you think of them if you get the chance to do them 🙂
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 22 minutes (exactly!)
Serves: 3-6 people (6 pieces total)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 110 g Butter
- Preheat the Oven to 180 C.
- Mix the Cocoa, Flour, Vanilla Extract, Sugar, Salt and Baking Powder together.
- Melt the Butter.
- Add the Melted Butter and the Eggs to the dry mix
- Using an electrical handheld mixer, blend everything together until well mixed.
- Butter a Baking Tin (26x20x5 cm) then pour the blended mixture in it.
- Make sure the melange is spread evenly.
- Place the tin on the middle rack for 22 minutes exactly.
- Take it out of the oven after 22 minutes, let it rest for at least 15 minutes, cut and serve 🙂 (preferably with ice cream)