I love how colorful, crunchy, yummy and healthy this Berry Crumble is. This is a must try on any occasion! Trust me, you wont regret it! The recipe is part of SuperFood Suhoor, a digital show done by myself & @DelishbyAlia. Watch all the episodes on both our Youtube Channels:
Delish by Alia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcyl1KO2cchManH7R-1y3A
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- ¾ cup oats
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 6 cups mixed berries
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- To prepare the topping, mix together the oats, flour, cinnamon, maple syrup and coconut oil in a bowl.
- To prepare the filling, mix the berries with the cornstarch in a large bowl until completely coated.
- Pour the berry mixture into the pan and spread the crumble mixture on top evenly.
- Bake the crumble for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve warm or cold.