Those Potato Scoops are everything! Healthy, Nutritious, SOOO YUMMY & they will help your baby to learn how to eat by herself/himself! Plus, they’re so easy to make! (and can be eaten by adults too!)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Age: 12 months +
Storage in Fridge: Up to 3 days
Storage in Freezer: Up to 3 months
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in half
- 100g mushrooms, cut finely
- 50g onion, cut finely
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 20g shredded cheese (mozzarella or Cheddar)
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 200C
2. Cut the potato in half and place on a tray, lined with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, cut mushrooms, onion and garlic finely.
4. In a pan, heat some olive oil and fry the onions until golden. Add garlic, mushrooms and paprika until mushrooms are cooked.
5. Once the potatoes are done, cut a thin slice of each bottom so they sit flat (let them cool down first).
6. Scoop the inside of the potatoes out (halfway through) and add the mushroom mix.
7. Add cheese on top and serve.