This is the yummiest Spinach Stew I’ve EVER had (and not because I did it but because it is) Please please please make this recipe! You wont regret it! (VIDEO BELOW)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 VERY HUNGRY people (3 Normal People)
- 720 g Spinach ( around 6 bunches)
- 1 Large Onion
- 7 Garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups of Water
- 2 Chicken Stock Cubes
- 2 small green chillies
- Chop the Onion, Spinach and Garlic finely
- Heat the Olive Oil (medium heat). Add the chopped Onion and cook till its golden.
- Add the garlic and stir until they ‘re cooked. (5 minutes)
- Add the Spinach and mix until it wilts.
- Accordingly, pour the water and the bouillons over the mix and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with Rice and Enjoy 🙂
PS: you can always add lamb cubes. All you have to do is cook the meat separately (sear them first by frying them then add water and let them cook on low heat for 1.5 hours – remove foam from top) then add to the Spinach.