Love this creamy Spinach Pesto Fusilli and I can’t wait to make it again. Let me know when you try it. 🙂
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 500 g Chicken Breast, cut
- 250 g Spinach
- 250 g Cooking Cream
- 2 tablespoons Ready-Made Pesto
- 50 g Parmesan
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 500 g Cooked Fusilli Pasta
- Cut Chicken Breast into cubes.
- In a pan, drizzle some olive oil. When hot, add chicken breast and fry until no longer pink.
- Add spinach & garlic until spinach is wilted.
- Then add the cooking cream, pesto,salt and pepper. Let it simmer on medium heat until sauce is thicker.
- Add parmesan at the end.
- Mix with cooked pasta (as per label instruction) and serve 🙂