I am in love with these Shrimp Tacos! Who doesnt love TACOS? Right? Let me know what you think xx
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 500g tiger prawns, cleaned
- 37 g Shawarma Spices
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
For Tacos and Toppings:
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. fresh coriander leaves
- 1 medium tomato
- In a medium glass mixing bowl, combine prawns, Shawarma Spices, cumin, jalapeno pepper and lime juice, mix and allow to marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare toppings, place in individual bowls and heat up tortilla bread.
- In a large skillet, sauté prawns until cooked and pink.
- Serve on dining table along with toppings and tortilla.