I love Shishbarak as it reminds me a lot of my childhood 🙂 You can’t believe how easy it is to make and how delicious it will taste. (Recipe Video below)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Serves: 4 people
- 750 g Yoghurt
- 2 Cubes Beef Stock
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Corn Starch
- 20 pieces ready made filled Shishbarak Dough
- 3 Fried Garlic Cloves
- Dried Mind (1 tablespoon or more as per your liking)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together and keep stirring clock wise until Yoghurt boils.
- Add the the Dough and mix well. Let it simmer on low temperature for 10 minutes or until dough is cooked.
- Stir in the Garlic and Dried Mint.
- Serve with Rice.