Healthiest Burgers for yourself and your kids! 🙂 You can let them help you make it too! Check the recipe out xx
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 500g low-fat minced Beef
- 37 g Shawarma Spices
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 12 slices cucumber, pickled
- 12 mini burger buns or Pita Bread
- 6 tsp. tahini sauce
- 1 small onion, finely sliced (optional for kids)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine minced beef, shawarma spices and vegetable oil, mix well and form into 5cm wide by 1cm thick burger patties.
- Cook patties in a frying pan or over grill until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile cut bun into half, optionally toast in an oven, then proceed to arrange tomatoes, pickles and burger patties on the bun, drizzle with tahini sauce and optionally garnish with onion slices.
- Place bun over top and serve next to baked fries or vegetable sticks.