I miss Cooking but I promise I will do it more often moving forward 🙂 I wasn’t a fan of fish forever but I am getting there. This is a Sea Bass Recipe I created and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. You literally need 30 minutes and you’ll have a feast to serve.
Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 2x 500g Sea Bass Filets
- Olive Oil, for brushing
- 6 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon Grated Zest
- 1 Orange Grated Zest
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- Bunch of chopped Parsley Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 200 C
- Brush Sea Bass generously with Olive Oil. Season with Salt & Pepper
- Place in Oven for 15 minutes. (it might take a bit more depending on your oven)
- Meanwhile, mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the dressing. Season with Salt and Pepper to your liking.
- When the fish is done, place on a serving plate and pour dressing over it with extra chopped parsley if you like.
Tara! You’re done 🙂