I think Sea Bass is my second favorite fish after Cod. I usually cook Sea Bass using Lemony flavors but I decided to go for Asian flavors this time around and you can’t believe how AH-MAZING the results were! I can definitely see this recipe on a restaurant’s menu. (I am complimenting myself I know but I just love this recipe!) I hope you like it as much as I do.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3 people
- 3 Sea Bass (with head & tail)
- 2 tbsp Soya
- 2 tbsp Tiryaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 cm piece Ginger, grated finely
- 1/2 bunch Coriander
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced finely
- 2 Lemons
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Clean the fish well ( ask your fishery to do it for you)
- Cut Lemons into circular pieces, mince the garlic and coriander finely and grate the ginger
- Mix the soya, tiryaki sauce and honey together
- Place the Sea Bass in an oven proof tray ( you can place them over baking paper for it not to stick) and fill it with Lemon Slices, Coriander, Ginger and Garlic. Whatever is left from the latter, place over the fish.
- Pour the sauce mix over the Sea Bass and cover with aluminium foil. Cook for 15 minutes and then serve. Enjoy!