I am loving Pastas especially One Pot Pastas 🙂 I am using Oat Pasta lately and trust me it is so good so you should try it as a healthy alternative 🙂 This recipe is with an arabic touch so try it and let me know what you think 🙂
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 – 6 people
- Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon
- 1 Onion, diced
- 500 g Minced Beef
- 35 g Kabsa Spices
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 2 cans Diced Tomatoes
- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 3 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 diced Tomatoes
- Bunch Coriander, diced
- Cut all veggies and set aside.
- In a pot, over medium heat, heat a tablespoon of olive oil. Fry onions until golden.
- Add minced beef and mix until brown.
- Add the kabsa spices, tomato paste, diced tomatoes and mix well.
- Add pasta and water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until pasta is cooked.
- Add cheddar and mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and coriander. Mix well then serve 🙂