Who doesnt love Manti? This recipe is quick and easy but you need to find yourself Frozen Dumplings! (if you live in the UAE, then head to Karakoy Shop on Sheikh Zayed and you’ll find them)
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 3 people
- 250 g Frozen Manti Filled Dough
- 500 g Yoghurt
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Pepper Paste ( or Tomato Paste)
- 60 ml Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Dried Mint
- 1 tsp Sumac
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 4 cups Water
- Boil the Water and then place the frozen dumplings and cook for 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, drain water and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yoghurt with the garlic and season with salt.
- Prepare the hot sauce- Heat the oil in a pan and add the pepper paste, mint, chilli flakes and sumac. Combine and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Arrange manti on a serving dish and spoon the garlic yogurt over them. Then drizzle sthe hot sauce over the garlic yoghurt.