This is my first time cooking with Beef Chorizo. I got some because my husband likes it and decided to make pasta with it. Love this recipe because it is light and yummy and everyone should try it at home.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2-3 people
- 250 g Beef Chorizo
- 600 g Shrimps
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Shallots
- 2 Spring Onions
- 7 peeled Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Cut the onions, shallots and garlic very finely
- Peel the tomatoes and cut each piece into 4
- In a pan, on medium heat, pour a bit of olive oil and fry the shallots until golden
- Add garlic then Chorizo. Cook until Chorizo is brownish.
- Add tomatoes and let them melt. (about 10 minutes)
- Once melted, add the shrimps & half the spring onions and let them cook. (about 6 minutes)
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti as per pack instructions.
- Mix the sauce and pasta and top with spring onions.