Enjoy this Chicken Curry Masala Recipe! Easy, Quick and Impressive 🙂
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1 medium green chilli
- 37 g Indian Masala Spices
- 2 medium onions, roughly chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup fresh curry leaves
- 1 medium chicken, skin removed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup Coconut Milk Directions:
1. Place ginger-garlic paste, chilli, curry leaves, onions, tomatoes and Indian Masala Spices in a blender and process to a rough paste.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan with curry leaves and cook until aromatic. Add paste and stir for around 2 minutes. Then add chicken and water and simmer over medium heat until chicken is fully cooked.
3. Stir coconut milk into the sauce. Simmer for an additional 15 minutes, remove from heat, transfer to a serving dish and optionally garnish with curry leaves.