Cooking Indian Food was never easier! I love Butter Chicken and this recipe helps you make it healthy! Enjoy! ( Check the Video below)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- ½ cup yogurt
- 37 g Indian Masala Spices
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground cashew nuts
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 600g chicken breast, cut into 2cm strips
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ¼ cup light cooking cream
1. Place tomato, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt, Indian Masala Spices, water, sugar and cashews in a
blender and process for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
2. Sauté onions until golden; add chicken pieces, tomato paste and blended sauce and simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes until sauce is slightly thick and chicken is fully cooked and tender.
3. Stir in cream and serve with steamed rice or parata bread.
* Recipe by Maggi