My very first attempt at making Aloo Gobi. I usually love meaty dishes but this one is really filling and so good & easy! Vegetarian too 🙂
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 6 people
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium green chilli
- 37 g Indian Masala Spices
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. mustard seeds
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2-3 tbsp. coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Place garlic, chilli, tomatoes and Indian Masala Spices in a blender and process to a rough paste.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan temper mustard seeds in hot oil. Add onions and sauté until golden. Add potatoes, cauliflower and stir over heat until golden.
- Add masala paste, peas and water and simmer over medium-low heat until potato is fully cooked and tender. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. Your Aloo Gobi is ready!
* Recipe by Maggi