Who doesnt love Batata Harra? I am sure this is not the first time I mention Batata Harra (Spicy Potatoes) on my blog and it wont be the last time. This simple, quick and healthy recipe is a must do when you have little time on your hand but want to have a hearty meal.
The recipe is part of SuperFood Suhoor, a digital show done by myself & @DelishbyAlia. Watch all the episodes on both our Youtube Channels:
Delish by Alia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcyl1KO2cchManH7R-1y3A
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1-2 people
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- Chili flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- A squeeze of lemon
- Saj bread
- Preheat oven at 180 C
- Place the potatoes on a baking tray
- Add chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste then drizzle olive oil on top and mix.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 20 minutes
- Once baked transfer to a bowl, add the chopped coriander add a squeeze of lemon.
- Spread the hummus on the bread then add some of the potato mixture and roll to make a sandwich.