Hot White Chocolate with Rose Water & Saffron is PERFECT for Ramadan or any other winter day. Not your typical Hot Chocolate; infused with a lot of Arabic flavors but warm & delicious!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 200 g White Chocolate, chopped into pieces
- 1 teaspoon Rose Water
- 7-8 Saffron Threads, crushed into powder
- Stir together milk, vanilla, rose water, saffron and chopped white chocolate in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer. Do not let it boil.
- Remove from heat and serve.