This is my very first attempt at smoothies 🙂 I was all over the kitchen yesterday trying to perfect this one. I think I did. This is very Fresh, very HEALTHY and surprisingly very Filling. Above all, it is very Easy to make. Enjoy!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 person (a large glass)
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Cup of Ice
- 1/2 Cup Milk (you can use any Milk – I used Cow Milk)
- 70 g Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Mix all the ingredients in an Electronic blender for about a minute
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
You can always cut half a banana into pieces and place it over the drink for decoration 🙂