I love Cheese Rolls! ( Who doesnt?) I’ve been experimenting with Goat Cheese lately & I made these Goat Cheese Zaatar Rolls! They’re absolutely fantastic & the honey at the end makes them to die for! Let me know what you think when you try them.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
- 8 Rolls Pastry Sheets
- 125 g Soignon Goat Cheese
- 3 tbsp Zaatar or Arabic Thyme
- Egg Wash
- Honey (to dip the rolls)
- Preheat oven at 200 C
- Stuff the Pastry Sheets with Goat Cheese (divide the log into 8 equal pieces and stuff each pastry sheet with one piece) and a sprinkle of Zaatar.
- Roll it (make sure it is locked on each side) & lock it with egg wash.
- Place in an oven proof tray and bake at for 15 minutes.
- Serve with honey on the side and enjoy!