This Foul Salad (you can wrap it an sandwich too) is so easy to make & healthy too. The recipe is part of SuperFood Suhoor, a digital show done by myself & @DelishbyAlia. Watch all the episodes on both our Youtube Channels:
Delish by Alia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcyl1KO2cchManH7R-1y3A
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- Saj bread
- 1 can of foul, drained and rinsed (or Arabic Beans)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, add the beans with the onion, tomato, cucumber and parsley.
- In a small bowl whisk together the tahini olive oil and lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste then add to the beans and stir well.
- Spread the mixture in saj bread and roll to make a sandwich.